Doll Face Teacup Persian Kittens Available April, 2020. Reserve Your Angel Now !!
When you purchase a your Persian Kitten, then you will want to start preparing for your new angel’s arrival. Here is a check list to help you get started. Below you will find information on feeding, drinking water, vitamins, litter, toys, scratching, grooming, shampoo and eye cleaning.
1. Food: Make sure you have the correct food as any sudden change of food will upset your Persian kitten’s belly. Your kitten is currently being fed Royal Canin food, which is Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients, Natural sources of soluble and insoluble fiber. It is a nutrient dense food with high quality meat proteins and NO by-products, corn, wheat, gluten or soy. NO artificial flavors, colors, sugars or chemical preservatives. Persians have a delicate digestive system, therefore it is important to continue feeding the same food in order to avoid an upset stomach.
2. Vitamins: To keep your Persian healthy, please give daily vitamins.
3. Litter: Use a high quality litter, which is biodegradable, nontoxic, and helps prevent kidney failure and urinary tract infections.
4. Toys: The cats love many different types of toys, but they really enjoy any type of battery-powered toy, action toys, Wacky Mice, and little jingle balls. Laser lights are great for a time of play.
5. Scratching: We do not encourage de-clawing. We use Scratching Pads or rugs and Cat Trees. They can be trained to scratch there. We just sprinkle a little Cat-Nip onto the pad and the cats will go crazy on the Scratcher, not your furniture!
6. Grooming: Persians do not require as much grooming. Our routine includes a daily brushing & weekly nail trim. We do eye wiping and baths when necessary and our Persians cats stay beautiful and healthy.
7. Love: Lots of love your Persian cat will offer you a lifetime of love.